Thursday, March 20, 2008

Make my day, (furry) punk!

Recently we had a visit from a wee furry friend in the house. I managed to chase it around the kitchen and out the door to the back garden. Mrs Pluto promptly ordered me over to B&Q to get a mousetrap. I was amazed at the variety of ways of catching the wee blighters. One humane trap stated that when the mouse was caught it should be released at least 1km from the house! I just wanted to get rid of the mouse, not take it for a drive in the country. I didn’t want to befriend it, just terminate it. So, it was one small rodent versus one homo sapient with attitude and technology. There was only going to be one outcome – and it was not David and Goliath Part 2. If you want to see what happened click here, but it’s not for the squeamish.

5 comments:

Nancy Mon said...

You drew me in. I hate rodents and I am frightened of them. I almost didn't click the link, but now I am so glad I did.

Happy Easter!

Dana said...

So funny!

I first read Mrs. Pluto promptly ordered me over to the BBQ. Which I thought, yeah that will kill him but you won't want to grill anything else after that!

Ali said...

Is that one of your own animations Pluto??

Did you make that for your entry to this years 'Special School Oscars' that never happened??

Pluto has a talent few know about ...

Pluto said...

I'm flattered, Ali, that you thought that was one of my animations! As for my "talents".....

Cosmo said...

Funny video.

It reminded me of Alien Song which did the rounds a few years ago. Here's a link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eim5jLlEPYI