Monday, June 23, 2008

Howdy Pardner

Some of you may have spotted that I have not been blogging regularly of late. I have been busy with other things and I have been meaning to get back down to some serious complaining. Anyway, my catalyst is George W. Bush.

George W. came to Belfast last week and, while it was nice of him to visit the Province, I cannot understand that he was only here for about 3 hours in the afternoon but the traffic in the Greater Belfast area came to a complete gridlock for most of the evening. I know a number of schools closed for the afternoon and maybe my rant stems from the fact that my school wasn't one of them!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Pluto (firestarter)

is there any truth in the rumour that your old school building you vacated last year was burnt down recently??

??

Pluto said...

Yes, Ali, the old school is no more! However, I have an alibi so you can't blame me for starting the fire.

Dana said...

Welcome back Pluto! Even if you are blogging about my least favorite president ever.

So Ali that explains it then, Pluto's been away at prison for burning the school down?

Pluto said...

Let's get this straight! I did NOT burn down the old school, just NEARLY burned down the new one!!

Dana said...

Yes, well, then that clears it all up for us...

:)